1. Due to improved blood flow sleeping on the floor rejuvenates your skin
2. Sleeping on the floor protects against pelvic prolapse!
3. Sleeping on the floor helps your body flush toxins!
4. Your liver works better when you sleep on the floor!
5. Sleeping on the floor or other hard surfaces is often prescribed to people after back trauma or injury. That just tells you something, doesn’t it?
Note: I am not a doctor and do not have professional knowledge of medicine/health of various systems of the body. This article is based on online research combined with personal experience of myself and other people. I do not provide medical advice or any type of guarantee. I also care about your health safety. If you know of a reason that prohibits you from sleeping on the floor, please do not do it. If your doctor told you not to sleep on hard surfaces, please do not do it. (Unless you do your own research and understand the risks for your potential condition.)